Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe. To cook one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions you only need 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- Provide of Potatoes suitable for roasting.
- Take of Large fresh carrots.
- Take of Medium white onions.
- Provide of Non smoked paprika.
- You need of Dried mixed herbs.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Get of Salted butter.
Instructions to make One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- Preheat the oven to 210°c. This temperature is for a fan oven..
- Take one potato, peel it and wash it. Then cut it in half, then cut each half in half again length ways and then cut each piece in half again. You should have 8 bite sized pieces..
- Repeat the step above until you have enough potatoes for the amount of people you're serving. I find that 10 to 12 pieces for each person is about right..
- (The spice and butter quantities below are for 4 people, adjust the amounts as needed).
- Measure out 28g of butter and melt it completely in the microwave or on the hob..
- Put the potato chunks into a container with a secure lid, I use a pot. And pour the butter over them..
- Then add 1 tsp of the dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp of paprika. Put the lid on the container and shake well until the potatoes are completely covered. Keep the container for later..
- Tip the potatoes into a deep oven proof tray and set aside..
- Take one carrot, peel it, cut off the ends and chop diagonally into half inch slices. Repeat this until you have your desired amount of carrots..
- Then repeat what you did with the potatoes. Put the carrots into the same container. Add 28g melted butter, 1 tsp dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Put the lid on and shake until the carrots are completely covered..
- Add the carrots to the same tray as the potatoes. Try not to overlap them if you can. Then set aside again..
- Peel two onions (for 4 people, adjust quantities as needed) and chop off the ends. Then cut each onion into eighths. Add to the tray, spreading them in between the potatoes and carrots..
- Cover the tray with aluminium foil and put into the oven for 45 minutes. Then remove from the oven and carefully take off the foil. The vegetables will be soft but colourless..
- Place back into the oven for a further 30 minutes without the foil on to crisp up and go brown. Then serve with your roast dinner, or with anything else you like..
If you find this One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.