Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tortilla with Potatoes and Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla with Potatoes and Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably buy many items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla with potatoes and green beans recipe. To cook tortilla with potatoes and green beans you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tortilla with Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Prepare 300 g of potatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 150 g of green beans.
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of grated cheese (optional).
- You need of herbs: e.g. parsley, chives (optional).
Steps to make Tortilla with Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Peel the potatoes and dice into small pieces. Chop the onion. Heat some olive oil in a big pan. Add the potatoes and onion, and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly..
- In a small pot, bring water to a boil. Remove the stalks of the green beans and add to the boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes, then drain and cut in half (to make them shorter). Add to the pan with potatoes and cook together for another 5 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/355F. Beat the eggs, add a generous pinch of salt and mix. Set aside..
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil. Transfer the vegetables from the pan, then pour over the eggs. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top (optional)..
- Bake for 15-20mins. Use a toothpick to check if the eggs are well baked. Before serving, sprinkle some fresh herbs on top (optional). Serve with salad. You can keep any leftovers in the fridge for up to a day (reheat in the oven for 5min in 180C/355F)..
If you find this Tortilla with Potatoes and Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.