Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and potato curry (aloo keema) recipe. To make mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and potato curry (aloo keema) you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema):
- Provide 4 Tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 kg of beef / lamb mincemeat (keema).
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder (for sprinkle).
- Use 2 of medium potatoes cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- Provide 2-3 of green chilies.
- Use 1/4 cup of coriander leaves for garnish (divide).
- Prepare 2 of spring onions chopped.
Steps to make Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema):
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and fry till nice golden brown..
- Add the mincemeat along with ginger & garlic paste. Cook on medium – high heat for a few minutes till color changes..
- Add the dry spices (coriander powder, salt, turmeric,red chili powder & red chilli flakes) Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes to let the spices cook..
- Add the potatoes and fry 4-5 minutes then add 1/2 cup of boiled water. Turn the heat slow and add 2-3 green chillies, chopped spring onion & some coriander..
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder cover and let cook till potatoes are tender. Take off heat. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with roti, naan or boiled rice..
If you find this Mincemeat (lamb/ beef) and Potato Curry (Aloo Keema) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.