Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potato salad recipe. You can have spicy potato salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy potato salad:
- Use 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need 3 tbls of chopped gherkins.
- You need 3 tbls of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 of green onions stalks (chopped).
- Provide 1/2 cup of light mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbls of yellow mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbls of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tbls of gherkin/pickle juice.
- Get 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbls of chopped fresh mint leaves.
Instructions to make Spicy potato salad:
- Dice the potatoes and boil them in salty water until cooked through. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, lemon juice, garlic paste, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper and mix well to combine.
- To the drained potatoes, add the sweet corn, gherkins and green onions. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture to the potato mixture until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Refrigerate the potato salad before serving cool.
If you find this Spicy potato salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.