Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Greek Lemon infused Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Lemon infused Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Lemon infused Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek lemon infused potatoes recipe. You can cook greek lemon infused potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Lemon infused Potatoes:
- Get 4 of medium to large potatoes.
- Use 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Use 1 tsp of Greek olive oil.
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Greek Lemon infused Potatoes:
- Make up just over a litre of vegetable stock in a deep baking tray or casserole dish, cut your potatoes into wedges and add them along with the oregano, paprika, fennel seeds and the juice of one lemon to your stock..
- Cover with foil and braise in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 45 mins. Remove from the oven and transfer the wedges from the stock onto a baking tray. Spoon a little of the stock over the wedges and drizzle with olive oil. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with sea salt and oregano and serve with buttered tender stem broccoli..
- Another tip, strain the vegetable stock and use it for a tasty risotto..
If you find this Greek Lemon infused Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.