Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summery potato salad with a fish twist recipe. To cook summery potato salad with a fish twist you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist:
- Provide of Potatoes, as many as you'd like, chopped into chunks,.
- Prepare of Fish fillet of your choice, cooked and flaked into chunks,.
- Provide of Spring onions chopped finely, around 3,.
- Provide of Orange bell pepper cubed small, I used 1/3rd a pepper,.
- Take 1 of large pickled gerkin/cucumber chopped finely,.
- Get 2 of large handfuls of curly kale,.
- Use of Equal parts Mayonnaise and salad cream, enough to coat potato,.
- Use of Dried dill to taste,.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice,.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to taste,.
- Prepare 1 of little cooking oil for frying.
- Provide of To finish:.
- Use 1 of drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (optional).
Instructions to make Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist:
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook off the kale for around 3-4 minutes until wilted slightly and tender then remove from the heat and set aside. Boil some salted water in a large saucepan and cook the potatoes until tender, drain off and leave to cool for a few minutes. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Add the bell pepper, spring onion, gerkin and dill to the potatoes and gently combine. Next add the lemon juice, mayo and salad cream and again stir until the potatoes are coated..
- Lastly add in the kale and half the flaked fish and gently combine. Serve into your serving bowl then scatter over the remaining fish and season with more salt, pepper and dill. Drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil if you desire. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.