Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potatoes pies #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potatoes pies #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoes pies #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes pies #mycookbook recipe. To make potatoes pies #mycookbook you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potatoes pies #mycookbook:
- Prepare of Quick dough.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of yeast.
- Take 2 cups of medium heat water.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 3-4 of more cups of flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need of As a Stuff.
- Provide 1 of diced onion.
- You need 2 of diced cloves garlic.
- Get 3 of grated potatoes.
- Take 200 g of Mincemeat.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Potatoes pies #mycookbook:
- Preparing the quick dough: mix the sugar and the yeast in the medium heat water. Then add one cup of flour. Let the yeast get activated for 5 minutes. Then add the rest of the flour. And let the mixture get ready for the next 20 minutes..
- When the dough is ready: start making small balls out of it. Each ball is going to be one pie..
- Put some oil or butter may be both In a hot pan and add the diced onion the garlic and the meat when everything is cooked enough; add the grated potatoes salt and pepper. Let them cook for 5-8 minutes..
- Starting from the edges right to the center start thinning the dough. When the dough is thin enough put some stuff at the center and make a triangle..
- Beak the pies in a hot oven (180 °C) for about 20 minutes. And your pies are ready..
If you find this Potatoes pies #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.