Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato podimas (seasoned mashed potatoes) recipe. You can have potato podimas (seasoned mashed potatoes) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes):
- Take 2 of large Potatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of grated Ginger.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of string Curry leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- Use As needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes):
- Boil the potatoes upto coarsely mashable consistency. I boil upto 80%. Peel the potatoes, mash them coarsely. Keep this aside..
- Heat oil in a pan crackle mustard seeds. Once done add cumin seeds, grates ginger, curry leaves and green chilli. Now add hing and turmeric powder. Don't burn it, immediately add the potatoes. Stir well..
- Add enough salt and stir for another 4 to 5 minutes in low flame. Add chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and grated coconut..
- Switch off the flame and stir it. Close with lid leave it for another 2 minutes. Serve hot with roti or rice as your wish. #mycookbook.
If you find this Potato Podimas (Seasoned mashed Potatoes) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.