Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Smashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Smashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy smashed potatoes recipe. To make crispy smashed potatoes you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Smashed Potatoes:
- Take 600 g of small yellow potatoes.
- Take 3 tbsps of olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Use of Salt & Ground black pepper.
- Use of Spring onion, chopped (2-3 tbsps).
Instructions to make Crispy Smashed Potatoes:
- To boil the potatoes, first scrub them clean if dirty and rinse under running water. Remove and discard any nubby sprouting areas. Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with water (so they are all just about covered). Add a teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and continue cooking until the potatoes are easily pierced through by a fork. It will take 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and let them cool for a few minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425F/215C and drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over a large, rimmed baking sheet. Brush the oil so it’s evenly distributed over the sheet..
- Evenly distribute the potatoes over the prepared baking sheet, and use a potato masher or a fork to gently smash each potato to a height of about ½ inch..
- Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the smashed potatoes. Sprinkle the garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper over the potatoes..
- Bake until the potatoes are nice and golden on the edges, about 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle them with chopped fresh spring onion, and serve hot..
If you find this Crispy Smashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.