Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil recipe. To cook spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil:
- Prepare 250 g of spaghetti.
- Get 6-7 of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Provide of Good dollop of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of Salt for the pasta water.
Instructions to make Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil:
- Chop the tomatoes and basil, peel garlic and put in a bowl. Add olive oil. Leave to marinade while you cook the spaghetti.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Add some salt and cook spaghetti according to instructions. Be careful not to over cook it. When just cooked, drain and to bowl of fresh tomatoes. Mix together, remove garlic and serve immediately.
If you find this Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.