Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet with asparagus, potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe. To make fillet with asparagus, potato dauphinoise and red wine jus you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus:
- Get of Jus.
- Provide 100 ml of red wine.
- Provide 100 ml of port wine.
- Take 3 sprigs of rosemary.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- Provide 2 packets of asparagus.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide of Potato dauphinoise.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- Use 200 ml of single cream.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get of Curled leaf parsley, to garnish.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Compound butter.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 10 g of curled leaf parsley.
- Use 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 10 g of chives.
- Take of Steak.
- Use of Fillet steak.
- Provide 50 g of butter.
Steps to make Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus:
- To make the dauphinoise, slice the potatoes thinly. Place a small scoop of butter at the bottom of the pot and then layer your potatoes on top. In-between each layer, add some thin slices of garlic and some butter. Once all the potato is used, pour enough cream to cover the potatoes and bake for 30 minutes..
- For the asparagus, cut the ends off and place in a hot pan with butter. Turn down the heat and add the Clive of garlic, and leave to cook with the lid on..
- Fillet is a hard cut to cook, but with time and skill, it becomes a breeze. Make sure the pan is very hot with a drizzle of olive oil. When it's shimmering it's ready. Make sure you have seasoned your steaks well in advance and are at room temperature..
- Place the steak onto the pan and leave for a minute just to sear that side. Then flip the steaks, to sear the other side. Add in the butter and the garlic and rosemary for the jus. You didn't read that wrong, you do need to use the one for the jus..
- Baste the steaks in the hot, herby butter and when the steak looks and feels ready, it is ready to come out and rest..
- Whilst it is resting, pour the red wine and port into the same pan and deglaze. Cook the alcohol off until the sauce is thick..
- DO THIS STEP AN HOUR IN ADVANCE. For the compound butter, mash the butter, parsely, garlic and chives together with a pestle and mortar. Roll the butter into a small sausage with cling film and freeze until hard. Once solid, place into the fridge..
- Serve the dauphinoise in its pot with a garnish of curled leaf parsley. Lay the steak on top of the sautéed asparagus and place a slice of compound butter on the top. Drizzle the sauce around the sides and on the steak and serve for a delicious meal. Bon appetit!.
If you find this Fillet with Asparagus, Potato dauphinoise and red wine jus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.