Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheet pan chicken with potatoes and carrots recipe. You can have sheet pan chicken with potatoes and carrots using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots:
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts with even thickness.
- Provide 4 of carrots, peeled and chopped into 2-inch pieces 🥕.
- Use 3 of big potatoes chopped into 1-inch pieces or 10 small ones cut in half 🥔.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
Steps to make Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots:
- Preheat oven to 190 C degrees.
- Put the potatoes, chicken, and carrots into a bowl. Drizzle oil over the bowl. Season potatoes, chicken and carrots with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix all till the spices are equally spread over the ingredients..
- Put baking sheet on sheet pan. Arrange chicken on one third of the pan, then add potatoes and carrots on both sides of the chicken..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and carrots and potatoes are tender..
If you find this Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.