Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filet mignon with creamy mashed potato and kale, served with a peppercorn sauce recipe. You can cook filet mignon with creamy mashed potato and kale, served with a peppercorn sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce:
- Prepare 1 of Fillet Steak.
- Take 2 of large Maris piper potatoes.
- Get of Kale.
- Take 1 of Onion finely sliced.
- You need Handful of mushrooms finely sliced.
- Provide 40 g of butter equally split between sauce and mash.
- Get 20 g of plain flour.
- Provide 100 ml of milk (substitute for double cream if you want).
- You need 60 ml of Chicken stock.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce:
- Peel potatoes and place in large pan of slightly salted cold water, bring to the boil then cover and simmer until cooked. Gently fry your onions and mushrooms until cooked and transfer to a warm plate..
- In the same hot pan, seal the seasoned fillet steak on all sides and edges, basting with a knob of butter for about 3 minutes on each side then transfer to a medium hot oven for about 6 minutes, or according to how you like it. Remove, cover with foil and let it rest..
- Now to prep your creamy mash. Once cooked, drain completely and add butter, milk, salt and pepper and Mash until silky smooth, no need for a potato ricer or sieve, the consistency of the potatoes will be spot on. Add a bit of cream if you want, season to taste. In a saucepan, add 100 ml of water and cook your kale for a couple of minutes, drain on a paper towel..
- In a clean pan, on low heat add the butter until foaming, add flour and cook it out, The only way if you are unsure if the floury texture has gone, is to taste it. Gradually whisk in the milk, add stock until you have the right consistency, add the ground black pepper then your onions and mushrooms, warm through and Season to taste..
- Assemble your dish and enjoy 😉.
If you find this Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.