Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – indonesian *can be made vegan recipe. You can cook sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – indonesian *can be made vegan using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan:
- Use 6-8 of new potato (or what you have in hands).
- Get 2 of burger beef, cut small or about 200 gr mince (optional).
- Prepare of For sambal:.
- Provide 8 of red chilies (deseeded if you dont like spicy) – cut small.
- Get 8 of Thai chilies (optional).
- Prepare 4 of shallots – cut small.
- You need 4-5 of garlic.
- Provide 1 of tomato or 6 cherries tomatoes (add as desire if you like).
- Take 1-2 tbsp of brown sugar (or granulated).
- Provide 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper (more if you like me).
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken/mushroom knorr (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan:
- What you need to prepare.
- For potato – clean, cut and fry them – let it cool and put in fridge overnight.
- If you are using mince beef, seasoned with pepper and salt, mixed well. You can make a little ball or leave it as is.
- Skip this for Vegan – Prepare wok, without any oil, stir fry the beef till its cooked – set aside and leave the oil to use in our sambal. (if you use burger, cut them little and fry them) – feel free to put them in the oven too if you like..
- Sambal: in a blender, put the chilli, shallots, garlic and tomatoes. blends till smooth.
- In wok that we previously used, add oil, wait till hot and put the blends mix of sambal. add the salt, brown sugar and knorr..
- Cook this in medium to low, stirring it occasionally. I usually put my timer in 15 minutes. to stirred (as it will stick otherwise). continue till sambal loose all the water, change its colour and thicken. This will take about an hour. You will see the oil will start to separate. If you dont want to use all the sambal, this is when you separate and put in jar..
- Take the cooked potato from the fridge, mixed this into sambal, stirred well, add the mince beef. stirred again, make sure all is coated. sprinkle some lemon juice. and its ready..
- This can be put in fridge up to maybe 3 days..
If you find this Sambal goreng kentang /fried potato (mince beef) in chilly sauce – Indonesian *Can be made Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.