Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach & Tomato Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & tomato pasta recipe. You can have spinach & tomato pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach & Tomato Pasta:
- You need of Pasta of choice.
- Use of Frozen chopped spinach (lots/ enough to be the base of sauce).
- Take of Garlic.
- Provide of Cherry tomatos.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Take of Peppers.
- Use of Onion.
Steps to make Spinach & Tomato Pasta:
- Put pasta on boil with salt water.
- Boil spinach and drains leaving to stand.
- Meanwhile chop and fry pepper onionin & garlic. Mix in frozen spinach (lots!). Mix in chilli flakes and put on low heat..
- When pasta is almost boiled, add cherry tomatoes whole & boil with pasta for 4-5 mins.
- Drain pasta and toms, mix in rest of veggies! Add salt and pepper as you see fit..
- Serve with grated cheese (or mix feta cheese into dish).
If you find this Spinach & Tomato Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.