Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo Kofta with Spiced Tomato Sauce Potato balls with Spiced Tomato Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Kofta with Spiced Tomato Sauce Potato balls with Spiced Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Kofta with Spiced Tomato Sauce Potato balls with Spiced Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo kofta with spiced tomato sauce potato balls with spiced tomato sauce recipe. You can cook aloo kofta with spiced tomato sauce potato balls with spiced tomato sauce using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Kofta with Spiced Tomato Sauce Potato balls with Spiced Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 450 g of potatoes.
- Prepare 100 g of frozen peas.
- Take 3 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli, deseeded and very finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of white flour make a batter with water not to thick & not to thin.
- Take as needed of Bread crumbs.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Get of 🌻FOR THE SAUCE:.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger & garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 4 of tomatoes, skinned and chopped.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Use of Fresh Coriander / mint for garnish.
Steps to make Aloo Kofta with Spiced Tomato Sauce Potato balls with Spiced Tomato Sauce:
- Boil the potatoes until soft. Peel and mash. Cook the peas and add them to the potato, breaking them down slightly..
- Add the spring onions, chilli, coriander, spices, lemon and salt. Mix well and form into 18 balls. Roll each one in flour better then coat with bread crumbs knocking off any excess..
- Make the sauce by heating the oil and frying the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, ginger paste and spices and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and water and cook until the tomatoes have broken and the sauce has thickened..
- Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan. Fry the koftas in batches until golden. Drain on kitchen towel and serve covered in the sauce. Garnish with coriander / mint..
- Enjoy !.
If you find this Aloo Kofta with Spiced Tomato Sauce Potato balls with Spiced Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.