Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect King Prawn bhuna with potato recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect King Prawn bhuna with potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Prawn bhuna with potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn bhuna with potato recipe. To cook king prawn bhuna with potato you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook King Prawn bhuna with potato:
- Take 800 g of king prawns.
- Get 2 of medium potato.
- Provide 4 tsp of cooking oil.
- Use 6-8 of cherry tomato.
- You need 1 of medium & 1 small onion.
- Use 2 of large garlic cloves.
- Take of Corriander for garnishing.
- Take 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Use 2-3 of green chilli.
Instructions to make King Prawn bhuna with potato:
- Finely chop onions, garlic, and cut potatoes into chunks(4-6 chunks depending on size) cut the tomatoes in half.
- Heat oil on a non stick pan add chopped garlic and onion and saute until light golden brown.
- Add salt as required and stir, add quarter tsp tumeric,1tsp chilli powder,half tsp madras powder, mix all spices, if masalla is dry add few drops of water and cover with lid & simmer for 8min or until masalla colour turns dark.
- Add in the washed prawns and cook until most water evaporates at that point add the potato's and tomatoes cook until soft then add 1 cup water and cook for further 8-min on just below medium heat and garnish with corriander & 2-3 green chilli (chilli is optional).
If you find this King Prawn bhuna with potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.