Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sautéed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed potatoes recipe. To make sautéed potatoes you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sautéed Potatoes:
- Use 380 g of potatoes (I used Maris Piper), cubed small,.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying,.
- Take 2 of level tsp Garlic granules,.
- Get 2 of level tsp Smoked paprika,.
- Take 1 tsp of Peri Peri powdered seasoning,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
Instructions to make Sautéed Potatoes:
- Par boil the cubed potatoes in salted water for around 7-8 minutes until tender, but ensure not to overcook as you don't want the pieces to fall apart when frying..
- Once tender drain off the water and pour over cold water to stop the cooking process, drain off and set aside until cooled. Place into a bowl and season well with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a little oil, then toss in the bowl until coated evenly..
- Heat up a frying pan over a medium high heat. Add around 2tbsp cooking oil. Once hot, add in the potatoes and spread out over the pan. Leave to fry and gently sizzle in the oil until golden..
- Add in the Peri Peri, smoked paprika and garlic granules. Gently toss the potatoes to coat in the spices. Add a touch more oil if required, then continue to fry, moving around the pan occasionally until you get the odd crispy brown edge. Serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Sautéed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.