Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato salad with asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato salad with asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad with asparagus recipe. To make potato salad with asparagus you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato salad with asparagus:
- Provide 650 g of new potatoes.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 100 g of pack watercress or any salads.
- Prepare 1 pack of asparagus.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of honey optinal.
- You need 2 tsp of whole grain mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
Instructions to make Potato salad with asparagus:
- Cook potato and leave it to cool, meanwhile grill asparagus (or you can boiled up to you) as well marinate onion, first put onion for 5min to boiled water, after rinse in cold water and add balsamic vinegar. As well mix all ingredients for dressing and mix potato with dressing..
- And now put watercress after potato (if potato big cut in half) onion and asparagus on top and ready to eat👌😋enjoy❤️❤️❤️.
If you find this Potato salad with asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.