Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & canned salmon gratin recipe. You can have potato & canned salmon gratin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin:
- Take 3-4 of Potatoes *about 600g, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Use 1 can (210 g) of Salmon.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need of Butter to grease a baking dish.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded Tasty Cheese (Cheddar).
- Use 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley *OR Chives, Spring Onion, Dill, etc.
Steps to make Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin:
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water until soft. Preheat the oven to 220℃..
- Drain Canned Salmon, remove unwanted large bones and skin from Salmon, and break into small pieces..
- Lightly butter a baking dish, place drained Potato pieces, sprinkle with Salt & Pepper. Spread Salmon evenly, squeeze some Japanese Mayonnaise over, and cover with shredded Cheese..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the top is browned. Sprinkle with some green herbs and serve..
If you find this Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.