Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seppie e patate in umido squid and potato stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seppie e patate in umido squid and potato stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seppie e patate in umido squid and potato stew recipe. To cook seppie e patate in umido squid and potato stew you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Seppie e patate in umido squid and potato stew:
- Get 2 of medium sized potatoes – peeled, par boiled and cooled.
- Use 400 g of squid.
- Provide Clove of garlic.
- Get Tin of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Few black pitted olives.
- Take of Fresh basil.
- Take of Glug of white wine.
- Use of Salt to tas.
Steps to make Seppie e patate in umido squid and potato stew:
- Start by preparing your potatoes, peel, chop into small chunks and par boil for about 6-7 mins. Leave to cool. When ready, cook garlic gently in olive oil for 1-2 mins. Slice up the squid and throw it in. After 1 min, add wine and let it evaporate. Then remove squid and leave on a plate. Drain the water from the pan.
- Add a bit more oil to the pan. When hot enough, add the potatoes and crisp up for a couple of minutes. Then add the tomatoes, mix and simmer for 5 mins.
- Now add the squid and season to taste. Cover and simmer on lowest flame for about 20 mins. Right at the end, throw in some sliced olives and fresh basil.
If you find this Seppie e patate in umido squid and potato stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.