Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju, karela batetanu shak cashews, bittergourd and potato curry recipe. To make kaju, karela batetanu shak cashews, bittergourd and potato curry you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry:
- You need 430 grams of bitter gourd.
- Take 3 of medium size potatoes.
- You need 2 of medium size onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of cashew nuts fried or roasted.
- Get 2 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Use 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoon of almond powder (optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander and cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of dry mango powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil.
Instructions to make Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry:
- Clean the bitter gourd and cut in round rings. Add 1 teaspoon turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon salt and rub it in and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Peel the potato and onions and cut in length wise..
- Add oil in a pan and fry the cashews until golden brown. Remove from oil. In the same oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and sesame seeds. Once it starts fluttering add the onions and sauté for a minute. Add potatoes chips and let it cook for 3 minutes..
- Wash the bitter gourd and squeeze all excess water from it. Add to the onion and potato and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Keep checking in between so it does not stick at the bottom. Add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder, garam masala, mango powder and jaggery..
- Mix well and let it cook for couple of minutes. Add fried cashews and mix. Garnish with coriander and serve with roti. If you do not want it to be dry add 1/2 cup of water when adding masala..
If you find this Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.