Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Great make-ahead Croquetted potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Great make-ahead Croquetted potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to great make-ahead croquetted potatoes recipe. You can have great make-ahead croquetted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Great make-ahead Croquetted potatoes:
- Prepare 6 of large velvet potatoes.
- Take 1 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Use of Salt (to season).
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper (to season).
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
Steps to make Great make-ahead Croquetted potatoes:
- Peel and cut potatoes into large chunks. Transfer them to a pot and add water until slightly above the potatoes.
- Add enough salt and boil for 30minutes or until tender and cooked through.
- Drain cooked potatoes and transfer them into a clean bowl.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher until completely smooth. Taste the mash for salt (this will determine whether you need to add more salt or not).
- Add garlic, parsley, salt (if there wasn't enough salt before), egg, and white pepper. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Using a spoon, scoop some mash into your palms and form into balls which you will now form into sausage shapes in your preferred size. Feel free to make them in any shape possible.
- Transfer your balls of mash to a container lined with wax paper, close it tightly and freeze until you're ready to fry or bake them.
If you find this Great make-ahead Croquetted potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.