Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe. You can have fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes:
- Prepare 500 g of bone in chicken thighs.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Use 250 g of mushrooms (quartered).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 400 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of couple of spring of thyme.
- Use 1 glass of white wine.
- Get 750 g of baby potatoes.
- Take of Lemon zest.
- Prepare Handful of parsley.
- Provide of Green veg of choice (as a side).
Steps to make Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees c. Season the chicken on both sides. Fry off over a medium heat in a little olive oil. 4 minutes skin side down. Then flip and fry for 3 minutes on the other side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same pan, fry the onion over a low heat for 8-10 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced by half. Add the tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, bay and thyme..
- Return the chicken to the pan, add the stock and seasoning. Put in the oven for 4 hours..
- About 45 mins before the end, prep your potatoes. Power boil the potatoes (add to a pan of cold water with a pinch of salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 mins and drain). Put them in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil and seasoning. Put in the oven with the chicken for about 30-40 minutes until soft..
- Remove the chicken and potatoes from the oven. Turn the oven up to 200 degrees. Softly crush the potatoes with a fork and return to the oven for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley and zest 1 lemon. Add half of each to the chicken, and the other half to the potatoes. Steam the green veg and serve. (I shredded the chicken because it was for just two of us, but if a dinner party, you could serve 1 thigh per person).
If you find this Fall off the bone chicken chasseur with lemon and parsley crushed potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.