Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli potato salad recipe. You can cook broccoli potato salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Potato Salad:
- Provide 2-3 of Potatoes *peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Get 1 head of Broccoli *cut into small florets and pieces.
- Use 1 of Cucumber OR 1/2 Continental Cucumber.
- Use 4-6 slices of Ham *cut into small pieces.
- Get 1/4 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Kewpie Mayonnaise.
- Use of Salt & White Pepper.
- Take 2-3 teaspoons of Whole Grain Mustard *optional.
Instructions to make Broccoli Potato Salad:
- Thinly slice Cucumber into a bowl, add a pinch of Salt and massage, then set aside for a while..
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water. When almost cooked, add Broccoli and cook them together..
- When cooked, drain very well and place in a mixing bowl. Lightly season with Salt & White Pepper..
- Squeeze the salted Cucumber to remove excess water, and add to the bowl. Add Ham, Onion, Mayonnaise and Whole Grain Mustard as well. Then mix to combine..
If you find this Broccoli Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.