Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taiwanese Potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese potato salad recipe. To cook taiwanese potato salad you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese Potato salad:
- Use 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need of Small bunch Coriander.
- Use of Seasoning.
- Use 0.5 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1-1.5 teaspoons of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1-1.5 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 0.5-1 teaspoon of Chilli oil.
Steps to make Taiwanese Potato salad:
- Use cold water to wash potato shreds a few time until the water turns clear..
- Add a pinch of salt and some vegetable oil into the boiled water. Boil the potato and carrot shreds for 3 minutes. Soak the shreds into a cold water bowl and then drain them..
- Add in garlic, coriander and seasoning ingredients. Mix them all well. Enjoy~.
If you find this Taiwanese Potato salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.