Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, egg & potato salad recipe. You can have broccoli, egg & potato salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad:
- You need 2-3 of Potatoes *about 500g, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Get 1 head of Broccoli *cut into small florets and pieces.
- Provide of Salt for cooking.
- Provide 2-3 of Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Use 1/4 of Red Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Pickled Cucumber *about 60g, finely or coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Sour Cream.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
Steps to make Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad:
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water. When Potato is nearly soft, add Broccoli, cook for a few minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine Pickled Cucumber, Red Onion, Sour Cream and Mayonnaise in a large bowl..
- When Potato and Broccoli are cooked, drain well, especially drain Broccoli well, and add to the bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper, and gently mix to combine..
- Boiled Eggs can be cut in half or quarters, then mix in salad or just arrange them on top. Sprinkle with extra Black Pepper if you like it, and serve..
If you find this Broccoli, Egg & Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.