Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy potato salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy potato salad recipe. You can have spicy potato salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy potato salad:
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes.
- Use 3 tbls of chopped gherkins.
- Take 3 tbls of sweet corn.
- Take 2 of green onions stalks (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbls of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbls of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tbls of gherkin/pickle juice.
- Get 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbls of chopped fresh mint leaves.
Instructions to make Spicy potato salad:
- Dice the potatoes and boil them in salty water until cooked through. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, lemon juice, garlic paste, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper and mix well to combine.
- To the drained potatoes, add the sweet corn, gherkins and green onions. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture to the potato mixture until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Refrigerate the potato salad before serving cool.
If you find this Spicy potato salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.