Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summery potato salad with a fish twist recipe. You can cook summery potato salad with a fish twist using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist:
- You need of Potatoes, as many as you'd like, chopped into chunks,.
- Take of Fish fillet of your choice, cooked and flaked into chunks,.
- You need of Spring onions chopped finely, around 3,.
- Prepare of Orange bell pepper cubed small, I used 1/3rd a pepper,.
- Take 1 of large pickled gerkin/cucumber chopped finely,.
- Get 2 of large handfuls of curly kale,.
- Provide of Equal parts Mayonnaise and salad cream, enough to coat potato,.
- Use of Dried dill to taste,.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste,.
- Get 1 of little cooking oil for frying.
- Get of To finish:.
- You need 1 of drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (optional).
Steps to make Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist:
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook off the kale for around 3-4 minutes until wilted slightly and tender then remove from the heat and set aside. Boil some salted water in a large saucepan and cook the potatoes until tender, drain off and leave to cool for a few minutes. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Add the bell pepper, spring onion, gerkin and dill to the potatoes and gently combine. Next add the lemon juice, mayo and salad cream and again stir until the potatoes are coated..
- Lastly add in the kale and half the flaked fish and gently combine. Serve into your serving bowl then scatter over the remaining fish and season with more salt, pepper and dill. Drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil if you desire. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Summery Potato Salad With A Fish Twist recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.