Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for German Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best German Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to german potato salad recipe. To cook german potato salad you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare German Potato Salad:
- Prepare 3 of large russet potatoes.
- Take 3 stalks of spring onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 sprig of dill (optional).
- Take 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get To taste of black pepper.
Steps to make German Potato Salad:
- Wash, peel, and quarter the potatoes and boil until cooked, OR microwave the potatoes, skin on, until cooked, and then quarter them..
- Stir fry the onion, mustard seeds, salt, and pepper in olive oil on medium heat, for about 1 minute..
- Turn off the fire, add the apple cider vinegar, and mix. Transfer the contents into a salad bowl..
- Add the quartered potatoes, finely chopped spring onion, and dill, and mix (tip: adding the potatoes while hot allows them to absorb more flavour). Serve warm or cold..
If you find this German Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.