Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato salad recipe. You can have creamy potato salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Potato Salad:
- Get 5-6 of medium sized potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide Handful of chopped chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of salad cream.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get of Ground black pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Potato Salad:
- In a pot of salted water boil the potatoes until tender but still holding their shape (approx 6-10 minutes)..
- Drain well the potatoes and allow to cool. I ran mine under cold running water to speed up the cooling process..
- Once cooled place the potatoes in bowl and add the onions, mayonnaise, salad cream, pepper and salt. Gently stir everything together. Add more seasoning if needed..
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and place in the fridge for a minimum of one hour up to 24 hours..
- Just before serving add the chives in and combine everything together again..
- For decoration sprinkle with a a little more chives and a little ground black pepper..
If you find this Creamy Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.