Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato salad recipe. To make my potato salad you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Potato Salad:
- Use 800 g of Maris Piper potatoes, skin left on cut into chunks,.
- You need 2 tbsp of light mayo,.
- Use 1 tbsp of avocado oil mayo, or 1/2tsp white vinegar with 1tbsp mayo.
- You need 4 of spring onions cut very finely,.
- Take 1 tsp of dried dill, or more to taste,.
- Provide 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to taste,.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season.
Instructions to make My Potato Salad:
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the potatoes. Boil over a medium high heat with a lid on until the potatoes are fork tender, ensure not to overcook otherwise they'll fall apart too much..
- Remove from the heat and drain off the water then allow to cool for a few minutes. Season well with salt and pepper. Add the mayo, avocado mayo, dill, chilli flakes and chopped spring onions and using a spoon gently fold through the potatoes to coat evenly. If needed add a little extra mayo, I usually judge this by eye if there's not quite enough to coat the potatoes..
- Serve up and enjoy either while still warm or after being refrigerated cold. :).
If you find this My Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.