Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Smoked Sausage & Chorizo Tomato Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Smoked Sausage & Chorizo Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Smoked Sausage & Chorizo Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my smoked sausage & chorizo tomato pasta recipe. You can cook my smoked sausage & chorizo tomato pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Smoked Sausage & Chorizo Tomato Pasta:
- You need 1 of Smoked sausage cut up into circles.
- Get 1 of Chorizo Sausage cut into circles.
- You need 3 of small sweet peppers.
- Get 1/4 of onion chopped.
- Provide 8 of sweet Vine Tomatoes cut in half.
- Take to taste of Salt n pepper.
- Use 500 g of Carton of passata sieved Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of beef stock cube.
- Use 1 tsp of italian herbs.
- Provide 3 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Take 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Provide 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 6 cups of pasta.
- Get 150 g of Italian Ricotta soft cheese.
- Take 1 of sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make My Smoked Sausage & Chorizo Tomato Pasta:
- Fry onions and then Garlic in 2 tbls olive oil for 1 minute. Then add the chorizo and cook for 5 minutes..
- Then add the peppers, smoked sausage and mix in and stir add the tomatoes and pasatta and can of crushed tomatoes mix in.
- Add the beef stock cube near the end stir.
- Then sprinkle the beef cube in and stir followed by the Balsamic vinegar also salt and pepper..
- Add the red wine and Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Put the pasta on to boil, any will do. Bows, penne or spaghetti..
- At the end add the ricotta and stir in the mix.
- Serve on top of the pasta or mix the pasta in a large bowl a nnd add a little grated Parmesan cheese to finish..
If you find this My Smoked Sausage & Chorizo Tomato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.