Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Herby Lamb Leg Steak with Homemade Cherry and Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Herby Lamb Leg Steak with Homemade Cherry and Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herby Lamb Leg Steak with Homemade Cherry and Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to herby lamb leg steak with homemade cherry and potato salad recipe. To make herby lamb leg steak with homemade cherry and potato salad you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Herby Lamb Leg Steak with Homemade Cherry and Potato Salad:
- Use 2 of herby lamb leg steak (I bought it from supermarket but you can use lamb rumps or another prime cut of lamb if preferred).
- Prepare 6 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 500 gram of mini new potatoes.
- You need 1 of red onion, peeled and sliced.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- Prepare 250 gram of cherries, pitted and halved.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 2 handfuls of salad leaves.
Instructions to make Herby Lamb Leg Steak with Homemade Cherry and Potato Salad:
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Cook the lamb steak based on the instructions that provide on the packaging..
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until cooked, then drain and cut in half if too big.
- Caramelise the onion and garlic over medium heat with the remaining oil that you used to cook the steak early on. Stirring often. Add potatoes, herbs and cherries and continue to cook so that it’s all warmed through. Season, mix int the vinegar, then take off the heat..
- To serve, divide the potato salad among 2 plates and scatter with the salad leaves. Slice the lamb and lay on top..
If you find this Herby Lamb Leg Steak with Homemade Cherry and Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.