Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple potato salad recipe. To cook simple potato salad you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple potato salad:
- Provide 150 g of baby potatoes.
- Provide 2 of spring onions.
- Get 20 g of fresh parsley.
- Take 3 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (optional).
Steps to make Simple potato salad:
- Add a tiny bit salt in a hot water pan. Wash baby potatoes and boil them in hot water for 20-30 minutes (depending on the size of potatoes).
- Drain the potatoes and half the boiled potatoes then leave them to cool..
- Add in finely chopped spring onion and mayonnaise in the potatoes and mix them well. Finally garnish the salad with some fresh parsley on the top and enjoy..
If you find this Simple potato salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.