Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato salad recipe. You can cook sweet potato salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Salad:
- Take 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Take 500 g of mixed colour tomatoes.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- You need 50 g of rocket.
- Prepare 40 g of Feta Cheeses.
- Use 1 tbsp of extra virgin Olive Oil plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling.
- Prepare Splash of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Salad:
- Preheat oven 180°C / 350°F or Gas mark 4..
- Scrub sweet potatoes clean, place in roasting tray and bake for 1 hour (or until soft) I turn half way through cooking..
- Roughly chop tomatoes, trim and finely slice spring onions toss with 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and splash of Red Wine Vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Once potatoes cooled a little peel skin off (can leave on if preferred) cut in bite size pieces and divide between plates..
- Toss rocket through the tomatoes and onion and pile on top of potatoes..
- Crumble over the feta, drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and pinch of black pepper and Enjoy..
If you find this Sweet Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.