Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Italian Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Italian Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my italian potato salad recipe. To cook my italian potato salad you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Italian Potato Salad:
- You need 500 g of Baby Red Potatoes *OR large red potatoes.
- Provide 8-10 of Semi-Dried Tomatoes *can be replaced by cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1-2 stalks of Celery *sliced.
- Provide 1/4 of Red Onion *sliced.
- Provide of Black Olives OR Kalamata Olives *pitted, cut in half if large.
- Use of Capers.
- Provide of Parsley *roughly chopped.
- Use of Basil *roughly torn.
- Provide of <Dressing Ingredients>.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Italian Herbs.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make My Italian Potato Salad:
- Wash baby Red Potatoes well. Cut them in half or quarter if large. Cook them with skin on in salted water until tender..
- Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients in a large mixing bowl..
- Add Celery, Tomatoes, Red Onion into the bowl. Drain the cooked potatoes and add to the bowl, mix well..
- Add all other ingredients and combine well..
If you find this My Italian Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.