Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's potato salad recipe. You can have my family's potato salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Family's Potato Salad:
- Take 4 of Large Potatoes.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Cucumber.
- Use 4-6 slices of Ham.
- Use 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Kewpie Mayonnaise.
- You need of Salt, White Pepper.
Instructions to make My Family's Potato Salad:
- Thinly slice Cucumber into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and massage, then rest for a while..
- Cut Ham slices into 2cm pieces. Slice Onion very thinly..
- Peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Peel Carrot and cut in half lengthwise. Cook Potatoes and Carrot in salted water..
- Take out Carrot when slightly soft, keep cooking Potatoes until soft. Drain very well and mash Potatoes. Slice Carrot when cool enough to handle..
- Squeeze the salted Cucumber to remove excess water, and combine all ingredients and Mayonnaise. Add some White Pepper to taste and mix well..
If you find this My Family's Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.