Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Roast Garlic Potato Salad 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Roast Garlic Potato Salad 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my roast garlic potato salad 😋 recipe. To cook my roast garlic potato salad 😋 you need 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Roast Garlic Potato Salad 😋:
- Take 200 grams of New Potatoes.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic skinned.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Tin foil wrap.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Steps to make My Roast Garlic Potato Salad 😋:
- Add the butter on top of cloves.
- Take skin off the garlic cloves and place cloves on a large square piece of tin foil.
- Pull the corners of the tinfoil up to meet and squash the neck of the tin foil so as garlic cloves are inside and closed.
- Put the foil of garlic on a tray and put in a preheated oven 180 C or gas 7 for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash and cut potatoes small but leave the skin on. Add to a saucepan of boiling water add a pinch of salt and boil for 10 minutes.
- When potatoes are ready run cold water on them until they are cold or they may still cook inside and brake up.
- Take half of the potatoes out and cut into smaller pieces in a bowl add salt.
- Add the sour cream and mayo together in another bowl.
- Mix together the sour cream and mayo.
- Take the garlic out of oven open it and pour into a small bowl and crush the cloves with a fork drain off excess butter then add the crushed garlic in the sour cream mix.
- Add the potatoes to the mix and stir in gently with a tablespoon.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and cover with cling film or lid and put in the fridge until you want to use it later. Will keep for 2 days in fridge.
If you find this My Roast Garlic Potato Salad 😋 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.