Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Sweet Potato Salad 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Sweet Potato Salad 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sweet Potato Salad 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sweet potato salad 😉 recipe. You can cook my sweet potato salad 😉 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Potato Salad 😉:
- Provide 4 of Potatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Onion chopped small.
- Use 1 tbsp of Green Sweet pepper Chopped small.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chopped Spring Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sweet Corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise or Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Clear Honey.
Instructions to make My Sweet Potato Salad 😉:
- Boil the potatoes, when softish but firm, run under cold water to cool the down as you need them firm.
- Cut up the onion into tiny small pieces.
- Chop small the green pepper.
- Chop potatoes into chunky pieces. Put them in a large mixing bowl and add peppers, spring onion and chopped white onion. Gently stir them around.
- Add the sweetcorn.
- Put the mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl. Add the honey.
- Spoon the mayonnaise into the potato mixture and stir carefully so as not to break the potatoes up too much..
- Mix all together carefully and put into a serving dish.
- Serve with a nice sweet or Mediterranean salad..
If you find this My Sweet Potato Salad 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.