Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Tasty Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Tasty Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my tasty potato salad recipe. You can cook my tasty potato salad using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Tasty Potato Salad:
- Get 10 of small new potatoes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of red onion chopped really small.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sour Creamp.
- Provide 1 tsp of Virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide 1 of sprinkle dried parsley.
Instructions to make My Tasty Potato Salad:
- Boil the potatoes. When boiled strain them and dry on kitchen paper or towel.
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces. Add them to a bowl.
- Add the onion and salt and stir to mix carefully.
- Add the red onion to the potatoes and mix.
- Add the sour cream to the mix and stir gently.
- Add the virgin oil and stir carefully.
- Then add the Balsamic Vinegar.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve.
If you find this My Tasty Potato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.