Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Minty Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Minty Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my minty potato salad recipe. You can have my minty potato salad using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Minty Potato Salad:
- Provide 12 of small new potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Mint Sauce, heaped.
- You need 1/2 of small carrot cute length ways very thin, raw.
- Provide 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- Provide 1 pinch of dried Parsley or fresh if you have it.
Instructions to make My Minty Potato Salad:
- Boil the potatoes then let them cool down..
- Cut potatoes all small mouth size bites..
- Slice the carrots as thin as you can.
- Add the carrots to the potatoes.
- In a small bowl add the Sour Cream, then add the mint sauce..
- Stir the mint sauce and sour cream together..
- Pour it into the dish with potatoes and carrots and mix carefully not to break potatoes.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl add a little thin pieces of carrot and garnish with parsley..
If you find this My Minty Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.