Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's Potato Salad Special recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Potato Salad Special recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Potato Salad Special recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's potato salad special recipe. To make sig's potato salad special you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Potato Salad Special:
- Get 250 grams of potatoes, boiled, cut into fine little cubes.
- You need 75 grams of mushrooms.
- Provide 125 grams of crayfish tails, ready cooked.
- Use 14 of olives pitted, left whole or halved.
- Take 3 tbsp of defrosted, small mixed vegetables from one bag (peas, carrots, sweetcorn etc).
- You need 2 tbsp of best bought or homemade mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 of small pickled gherkin, chopped very finely.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped very finely.
- Get 1 of vegetable seasoning like Aromat or 1/2 a stock cube.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of chilli powder.
- Use a few of sprigs of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of pickling juice from the gherkins (optional).
Steps to make Sig's Potato Salad Special:
- Peel and wash your potatoes.Put them into a pan and boil them until they are cooked but still firm. I find salad potatoes work well for this purpose. Once cooked cool them and chop them into very small cubes. Put the cubes into a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and gently mix, then add the defrosted vegetables, they too should not be bigger than small pea size…
- Now add all the other ingredients and gently lift under the potato and vegetable mix. Until all are mixed on well.
- Stand to chill in fridge for 30 -45 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad and some rustic bread..
If you find this Sig's Potato Salad Special recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.