Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's prawn, fennel and potato salad recipe. You can cook sig's prawn, fennel and potato salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad:
- Take 250 grams of salad potatoes.
- Take 200 grams of ready cooked, well drained King Prawns.
- You need 1 of small bulb of fresh fennel.
- Take 1/4 of red chilli.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of wild garlic salt.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato puree (paste).
- Provide 50 grams of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of brandy.
- Take 3 tbsp of fresh orange juice.
Instructions to make Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad:
- First boil the potatoes in their skins in salted water. When cooked cool them completely, peel them and then cut into bite size chunks. Set aside. Drain the prawns well, set aside..
- Clear the fennel of the outer leaves and grate the bulb on a medium grater, or larger if you prefer.
- Very thinly slice the chilli. Take out any seeds and discard them. Then slice them as thinly as possible..
- Add the fennel, pat prawns dry,add to your potatoes. Mix carefully. Set aside.
- Now make a medium runny sauce from all the other ingredients, add the chilli.Make sure to wash your hands after as chilli can be irritating.
- Add to potatoes and gently mix the sauce under well, put in chiller for two or so hours..
- Serve on a bed of mixed salad..
If you find this Sig's Prawn, Fennel and Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.