Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 'Umeboshi', Tomato & Shiso Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 'Umeboshi', Tomato & Shiso Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Umeboshi', Tomato & Shiso Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 'umeboshi', tomato & shiso spaghetti recipe. You can have 'umeboshi', tomato & shiso spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 'Umeboshi', Tomato & Shiso Spaghetti:
- Take of Spaghetti 1 serving.
- Use 2 of Umeboshi (Pickled Plums).
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 5-6 leaves of Shiso (Perilla) *thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of small clove Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Extra Shiso.
- Provide of Fresh Chilli *optional.
Steps to make 'Umeboshi', Tomato & Shiso Spaghetti:
- Cook Spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water as instructed..
- Remove the pip from 'Umeboshi' and mince. Dice the Tomato into small pieces..
- Place 'Umeboshi', Tomato, Shiso, Garlic and Soy Sauce in a bowl and mix well. Fresh Chilli can be added to this sauce..
- When the Spaghetti are cooked, drain and pour COLD water over, then drain well..
- Mix cooked Spaghetti and the Tomato & Umeboshi mixture. Sprinkle some Toasted Sesame Seeds and extra sliced Shiso on top and enjoy..
If you find this 'Umeboshi', Tomato & Shiso Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.