Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato salad with orange and onion recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato salad with orange and onion recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad with orange and onion recipe. You can cook potato salad with orange and onion using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato salad with orange and onion:
- You need 1 kg of potatoes (4 medium-sized potatoes).
- You need 1 of orange peeled and cubed.
- Use 1/2 cup of crushed green olives.
- Get 1 of dry onion cut into thin round slices.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of juice of 1 lemon (maybe even half a lemon, so that it is not too sour).
- Take 1 of little oregano, either fresh or dried.
- You need of salt, freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Potato salad with orange and onion:
- Peel and boil the potatoes with their skin. When they cool cut into cubes..
- Place them in a bowl and add the orange, the olives and the onion..
- Shake the olive oil, the lemon juice, the oregano, the salt and pepper in a lidded jar until they are completely combined..
- Pour over the salad, toss lightly and serve..
If you find this Potato salad with orange and onion recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.