Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried potato salad with garlic and dried apricot in plum sauce recipe. You can cook fried potato salad with garlic and dried apricot in plum sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce:
- Use of PLUM SAUCE MUXTURE.
- Use 3 tbsp of plum sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of kalamansi juice /lime juice.
- Take of FRIED POTATO.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dice ginger.
- You need 3 small of dice red chili pepper (optional).
- Use 3 tbsp of slice dried apricots.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour for coating.
Instructions to make Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce:
- Removed skin of potato then dry with paper towel then springkle some flour and shake off excess flour and deep fry till its lightly brown then drain , set aside till ready to use and ( TIPS **** refried again for another few second till its crispy ).
- Mix the sauce then pour onto a nonstick pan and add in dice garlic,shallot and ginger with small red chili pepper (optional) for 1 minute till bubbly hot then off heat and add in slice dried apricot.
- SERVE DEEP FRIED POTATO TOP WITH SPICY GALIC AND DRIED APRICOT IN PLUM SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY DISHES USING PLUM SAUCE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333436-fish-in-garlic-chili-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458290-baked-fish-with-salad-in-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348938-chicken-pinwheel-in-spicy-garlic-plum-sauce.
- BELOW,ARE FEW POTATO RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340193-baked-cheesy-spicy-potato.
If you find this Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.