Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sig's Potato Salad with Almonds and Chilli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Potato Salad with Almonds and Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Potato Salad with Almonds and Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's potato salad with almonds and chilli recipe. You can cook sig's potato salad with almonds and chilli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Potato Salad with Almonds and Chilli:
- Prepare 750 grams of salad potatoes.
- Provide 30 grams of red chillies.
- Get 40 grams of fresh ginger or quarter teaspoon ground ginger adjust to your liking..
- Use 40 grams of ground coconut or almond flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
- Get 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of salt or salt substitute.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil optional.
- Use 3 cup of greek style yoghurt drained, or use 2 cups yoghurt and 1 cup creme fraiche.
Steps to make Sig's Potato Salad with Almonds and Chilli:
- Boil the unpeeled potatoes until cooked, run under cold water and peel.Slice or cut into small chunks.
- Peel and grate ginger,remove seeds from chillies ,chop chillies..
- Gently heat mustard seeds in Ghee until they pop ,add ginger or ginger powder and chilli ,heat for a few minutes. In a separate pan toast the the coconut or almonds, brown slightly. Add 2/3 of the almonds or coconut to potatoes. Mix potatoes with chilli and ginger mixture ,yoghurt or creme fraiche and yoghurt mix. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with rest of coconut.
- Add a little olive oil if sauce is to thick for your liking ..
If you find this Sig's Potato Salad with Almonds and Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.