Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach, Lettuce & Potato Chips Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach, Lettuce & Potato Chips Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach, Lettuce & Potato Chips Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, lettuce & potato chips salad recipe. To cook spinach, lettuce & potato chips salad you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach, Lettuce & Potato Chips Salad:
- You need 120 g of Iceberg Lettuce *torn into small pieces.
- You need 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Your Favourite Salad Dressing *Today I used Balsamic Dressing.
- Take of Salt & Black Pepper.
- You need 2 handfuls of Good Quality Potato Chips (Crisps) *coarsely broken.
- Provide of *Note: Today I used plain Salt flavoured crisps. Choose a flavour that goes well with the dressing you use.
Steps to make Spinach, Lettuce & Potato Chips Salad:
- Combine Lettuce, Baby Spinach and the dressing in a large bowl. Add Potato Chips (Crisps) and mix to combine..
- Season with Salt and Black Pepper if required, but you need to be careful as Potato Chips are often quite salty..
If you find this Spinach, Lettuce & Potato Chips Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.