Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Leaves Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Leaves Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Leaves Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato leaves salad recipe. You can cook sweet potato leaves salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Leaves Salad:
- Prepare 1 of large bunch of sweet potato leaves. Remove stems and clean.
- Provide 2 pcs. of Tomatoes, sliced.
- Use 1 pc. of red onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of thumb size ginger, sliced.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide of Notes: You can adjust fish sauce and vinegar according to taste.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Leaves Salad:
- Boil 2 cups water and blanch sweet potato leaves for 30 seconds..
- Transfer potato leaves in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients..
- Gently toss until all ingredients are well distributed..
If you find this Sweet Potato Leaves Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.